- Copper Nickel Alloy Heating Resistance WireThe copper nickel alloy heating resistance wire provides low electrical resistance, great weldability, workability, and high anti-corrosion properties. It is ideally suited for making key components in thermal overload relay, low voltage circuit breaker, and household appliance. In addition, it is an indispensable material for underfloor heating cable.
- Precision Resistance Wire
- Nickel Chromium Resistance WireHigh electrical resistivity, good anti-oxidation, wear resistance, great workability and weldability, as well as high strength under high temperatures, make it possible for the nickel chromium resistance wire and nickel-chrome-iron alloy wire to become the most popular products in the high resistance alloy field. Currently, these wire products are extensively used for making electrical heating elements, voltage regulator resistors and braking resistors in many industries, like the metallurgical, chemical, machinery, glass, ceramics, and household appliances.
- Pure Nickel Wire and Monel Alloy WireThe Monel alloy wire is best known for its outstanding corrosion resistance property, in addition to high strength and other mechanical properties. This alloy is extensively used for making anti-corrosion components in the nuclear, petrochemical, and other industries. If a special solder is needed for welding marine propeller, impeller, pump spindle, etc., the product is also a good choice.
- PTC Thermistor Alloy Resistance WireThe PTC thermistor alloy resistance wire provides medium resistivity and high positive temperature coefficient of resistance. In addition, it is durable and long lasting. The PTC alloy wire is widely used in a variety of electrical heaters with automatic temperature control and power adjustment capacities.
- Nitinol Wire The product is a type of shape memory alloy which can automatically return to its original shape from its plastically deformed shape at a given temperature. It offers many advantages. For instance, its stretching rate is higher than 20 %, and the fatigue life reaches 1*107. In addition, the nitinol wire provides 10 times higher damping capacity than normal spring and better corrosion resistance than the best medical stainless steel available.
- Stranded WireThe stranded wire is composed of many strands of single alloy wire twisted together according to certain rules. Our company is capable of manufacturing a wide range of alloy stranded wires, including NiCr type, CuNi type, Karma type, Copper type, and Silver type. Our products can be used for various heating wires, like heating wire for car seat.
- Thermocouple Wire
- Thermocouple Compensating and Extension WireOur company produces a great variety of thermocouple compensating and extension wires, including KX, NX, EX, JX, TX, SC/RC, KCA, KCB and WRENC types. Our products are made in accordance with national standard GB/T 4990-2010 Alloy Wires of Extension and Compensating Cables for Thermocouples or international standard IEC584-3 Thermocouple Part III-Compensating Wire.
- PVC Heating WireThe PVC heating wire offers a combination of great properties, including electrical insulating ability, flexibility, and heat conductivity. It has wide applications in electric cushion, electric cloth, animal pet, jade mattress, electric shoes, electric massage armchair, car windows, and electric towel rack, and so on. In addition, the wire can also be used in air conditioner, refrigerator, cooler and other equipment to prevent the formation of condensation on surfaces.
- Silicone Rubber Heating WireOur silicone rubber heating wire is manufactured with high quality and stable property in mind. It will surely meet and exceed customers' expectations in terms of electrical insulating ability, flexibility, and excellent heat conductivity. Therefore, please feel secure in purchasing this product.
- Teflon Heating WireThe Teflon heating wire is made in accordance with UL1929, UL1930 and UL10308 standards. The standard product color is white, but others are possible. Featuring great electrical insulating ability, flexibility, and heat conductivity, the wire is used in a variety of defrosting, thermal insulation, condensation prevention, and heating applications. It is typically found in refrigerating machines, medical apparatus, electric cooker, cold storage, electrically heated blanket and cushion.
- Far Infrared Heating WireThese types of product have similar technical parameters and applications. As our wire product is highly flexible, electrically insulating, and thermally conductive, it is extensively used for far infrared cushion, infrared cloth, infrared fomentation pad, swimming pool heating, underfloor heating, electric waistband, and medical massage apparatus. Although the standard product color is white, other colors are also possible.
- Nonmagnetic Heating Wire/CableOur products are highly flexible, and offer good electrical insulating ability as well as heat conductivity. As a result, they have wide applications in many fields. Our Teflon type is widely used as the internal wire for hairpin heater, electric cushion, jade mattress, electric thermal cloth, electric massage armchair, medical cosmetology apparatus, and more.
- Constant Wattage Heating Wire/CableThe constant wattage silicone rubber heating wire SH-SR-20 is highly flexible, electrically insulating and thermally conductive, which makes it suitable for defrosting, heat preservation, anti-freezing as well as heating applications. The product is typically used for cold rooms, refrigerating apparatus, medical equipment, greenhouses, and pipes.
- Underfloor Heating CableOur product is suitable for nearly all types of floor surfaces, such as tile, marble, wood, concrete, or others. It is manufactured in different linear power so as to meet all the wattage requirements of different types of rooms. In addition, it allows easy installation, regardless of the room size or shape.
- Underfloor Heating Cable MatOur company provides high quality underfloor heating cable mats that are made using reliable equipment and qualified materials, like copper from Chile and the nickel from Jinchuan, a famous nickel production base. Our products are manufactured in various power ratings, including 100 w/m2 for timber subfloor, 150/160 w/m2 for concrete floors, and 200 w/m2 for conservatories. They can accommodate a wide voltage range from 110 V to 240 V.
- Snow Melting Heating Cable1. Heating conductor
2. Teflon insulation
3. Braided tin copper wire
4. PVC oversheath
- Anti-Freeze Pipe Heating CableWhen temperatures drop below freezing, water pipelines and process pipe systems will face the problem of frozen pipe. After thawing, users will realize the damage a split or cracked water pipe can cause. Hence, frost protection of pipes is needed. Our anti-freeze pipe heating cable, which helps maintain the required temperature in water pipes, is a reliable heating solution.
- Roof and Gutter De-Icing CableThe de-icing cable is designed to prevent ice buildup on roofs, gutters, and downspouts. When properly installed and operated, this product will create a path for draining melted snow or ice from the roof to the ground.
- Heating Cable With TransformerProduct construction, from inside to outside
Resistance alloy wires, their sizes depend on desired circuit length (Resistance +10% / -5%).
PVC insulation, black with RED strip on heating core side
Cable is flat with no printing mark.
- Silicone Rubber Heating Pad
- Black Rubber Heating PadThe black rubber heating pad uses PVC or silicone rubber heater inside, with power cable. Quality built, it can be placed outside in low temperature and humid conditions. Designed with water and oil handling capacity, the product can be used for keeping animal warm and promoting growth of vegetable, plant, and so on.
- Kapton Flexible HeaterThe product is designed with wide working voltage range from 1 V to 100 V. According to the heated parts, the Kapton flexible heater can be made of various different heating loops, such as heating type and thermal insulation type. Available in a variety of shapes, sizes and power, our product can suit customers' diverse requirements. It is especially great for applications with space and weight limitations.
- Aluminum Foil Heater1. The aluminum foil heater is easy to mount. Self-adhesive backing is optional.
2. Power density is adjustable to provide low keep-warm temperatures and can reach a maximum rated temperature of 130 ℃.
3. If needed, the temperature limiters with pre-set switch points can be equipped for temperature control purpose.
Our company provides a wide range of products, including precision resistance wire, nitinol wire, Cu-CuNi thermocouple wire (type T), PVC heating wire, silicone rubber heating wire, Kapton flexible heater, aluminum foil heater, and more. Available in various shapes and sizes, our products can suit customers’ diverse requirements.
Our company has striven to provide customers with high quality products since our foundation. Thanks to our smelting factory, we can make the heating resistance alloy used in the production, thus better ensuring quality. In addition, our quality inspectors strictly monitor each procedure of production to timely find and remove problems that may affect product quality.